Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Blogging!

I have been playing around with this blog thing for a few years now, and have gotten nowhere. Thank you to Ginger Snap Crafts for your post on blogging. This blog has inspired me to set goals and really get to work. As she said in her post, you can't start a blog and just sit back and expect it to grow on it's own. It makes perfect sense. After all, you have to water flowers. So now it is time to water my blog. Ginger Snap Crafts said to have a purpose. This is definitely one area I am weak in. There are three areas I feel very passionate about right now. I love crafting, teaching preschoolers, and really want to get into writing. Lately, I have been spending a lot of time on crafting, so this will be the direction I will take my blog. Maybe I will start a new blog on teaching preschoolers, but this will be down the road. For now I will keep my blog's focus on one thing. Hopefully, I will work on writing skills as I build my blog.

I am going to set goals for my blog. My first goals I will be working on will be building an attractive blog. This means that I will probably be playing around with my blog and it may go through several changes. Please leave comments. I welcome constructive criticism and if you see something you like, let me know. My second goal is to start a facebook group. Ginger says that she is a part of a group. So here is a link to my facebook page: http://facebook.com/dmneubert. If you would like to join in the group and work on your blog, send me a friend request. We can all help each other. We will keep the group to about ten. This was the suggested number, and I think it is a good one. My third goal is to join a link party. I have been looking at these, but I am going to join one during the next week.

So I have a lot of learning to do and hopefully growing. So again, thank you to Ginger Snap Crafts for your post and blog. I know I do not have many readers right now, but if you find yourself reading this blog, please go to her blog and check it out. It is wonderful!

Happy blogging everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Maria, thank you for sharing the link, I will have a look at it. I think that some pictures of your crafts will make your blog more attractive. Good Luck for your blog and happy blogging and crafting!
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete